Statement of Commitment:
Every employee has a fundamental right to a workplace free from sexual harassment. Motivated Staffing is committed to providing a workplace which demonstrates mutual respect for one another as individuals, and is thereby free from harassment.
Sexual Harassment – What is it?
Sexual harassment in the workplace is any unwelcome behavior of a sexual nature that detrimentally effects the work environment or leads to adverse job-related consequences for the victim. Sexual harassment is an abuse of power in work relations. It is a form of violence.
Sexual Harassment may include, but is not limited to:
- Sexual assault
- Unwelcome remarks, jokes, innuendoes, or taunting about a person’s body, attire, or sex
- Practical jokes of a sexual nature which cause awkwardness or embarrassment
- Displaying pornographic pictures or other offensive material
- Leering (suggestive staring) or other gestures
- Unnecessary physical contact such as touching, patting or pinching
- Unwelcome sexual flirtations, advances, propositions
- Persistent unwanted contact or attention after the end of a consensual relationship
The workplace includes the working environment and any place employment-related responsibilities are conducted.
Every person has the right to seek assistance, and we at MSI will respond to your concerns personally. Please speak to your consultant. We will investigate your concerns, regardless of the source, and will take appropriate action.