Professional competitors are our friends…
At MSI, we know our industry well. As a result we do partner with chosen, prescreened professional agencies. Mutually we complete the requirements of our clients. This expands our recruiting base allowing you access to multi layered support, through a seamless, one contact search.
Our alliances include agencies specializing in IT, Financial, Engineering, and Health/food services.
Universities & Colleges…
We have direct online connections to many Universities and Colleges to access their students seeking co-op, part time or summer employment & their grads looking for careers.
“Strategic partnering can be a beneficial recruiting strategy”
Caledon Chamber of Commerce, www.caledonchamber.com
CCC’s vision is to be the “Voice of Business” committed to the economic, social and environmental health of Caledon. CCS states its purpose as:
- To be Caledon’s premier business advocate
- To develop policy positions that reflect the values and interests of the members
- To positively influence government policy in a visible, consistent and representative way
- To provide strong leadership to all members through consultation, access to business information and the delivery of valued programs and services
ACSESS, Association of Canadian Search, Employment & Staffing Services, www.acsess.org
ACSESS Is the single voice for the employment, recruitment and staffing services industry in Canada. It promotes Advancement & Growth of the Industry by:
- Providing services to, and communicating with, members of the employment, recruitment and staffing services industry
- Assuming a leadership role in industry licensing and regulation
- Coordinating educational programs and conferences, assisting in the development of required standards of professional performance
- Promoting best business practices, and adherence to both the spirit and letter of all applicable employment legislation and regulations
- Advocating for better taxes, levies and regulations for business
- Providing advice for you to manage your business
- Providing Privilege Programs to reduce costs
HRPA, Human Resource Professionals Association www.hrpa.ca – Canada’s HR thought leader.
HRPA regulates the HR Profession
HRPA issues CHRP (Certified HR Professional) designations, the national standard for excellence in HR Management
HRPA Ensures professionalism through “Rules of Professional Conduct”