Perform day-to-day finance functions for three distinct corporations, including: a. Accounts payable functions, including posting and paying invoices for
suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Accounts receivable functions, including posting of sales invoices, attribution of sales commissions, issuing statements and performing collections.
- Deposit payments, make intercompany transfers and reconcile bank statements.
- Make government payments, such as HST and EHT.
- Pay utility, rent, Visa and other regular expense bills.
Perform day-to-day administration functions, including: a. Maintain WSIB, liability and vehicle insurance records, coordinating the issuance of certificates of
of insurance, and evaluating new contractual requirements for compliance.
- Maintain records of company vehicles, including licensing, maintenance, toll transponders and insurance.
- Maintain other regular administrative items as necessary.
- Maintain the office environment, coordinating with contract cleaners, and ensuring that all daily-use items remain well-stocked.
Perform day-to-day human resources functions for three distinct corporations, including: a. Bi-weekly payroll, administration of sick days, vacation days,
annual tax forms, records of employment and overall maintenance of employee records.
- Regular payment of sub-contractor invoices and maintenance of sub-contract agreements.
- Maintain commissionable sales records and calculate commission payments quarterly.
- Receive, reconcile and pay monthly employee expense submissions.
- Administer employee benefit program.
Lead the modernization of the finance, HR and administrative functions, including a move to more electronic records and streamlined processes that will
improve the satisfaction of employees, suppliers and clients.
- Diploma/experience in bookkeeping/finance administration and management.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Confidence and composure during employee, client and supplier interactions.
- Experience with Sage/Simply Accounting software is preferred.
- Must be able to pass various pre-employment background checks
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Wage: $55,000 – $65,000/yr